See more Single Sliding Wardrobe Doors
Shaker Mirrored Natural Oak effect Sliding wardrobe door (H)2220 mm (W)610mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Oak effect frame
- Compatibility - Required Shaker tracksets sold separately, available in white or silver in lengths of 1803mm, 2692mm & 3607mm
Features and benefits
A trackset is required for easy installation of your sliding doors. The length required depends on your opening width of your space. Tracks will need to be cut to size.
- This Shaker oak frame mirror sliding door provides a classic look while making the most of available space. Combine with a trackset and interior storage system kit for a complete project you can install in just a few hours
- Sliding doors are a great solution outside of the bedroom, they can be used as room dividers in kitchens, pantries or utility rooms
- Made in the UK
- 10 year guarantee on all moving parts
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Great looking product
BoabW - 4 years ago
Delivered earlier than expected, good communication from courier company. Doors easily fitted and add the finishing touch to our recently decorated bedroom - look great!
Mirror happy - 4 years ago
The mirror sliding doors just finish off my bedroom . There lovely .
Nigel96 - 4 years ago
Very pleased with them and so easy to fit and look great
Good quality, solid
Pteropus - 6 years ago
Attractive traditional look, well made (heavy!) and easy to mount on the trackset (also supplied by B&Q). Adjustment is available for attachment to the upper track, though it's better to minimise this gap for aesthetic reasons. One was received damaged, quickly replaced by B&Q, be aware the doors need careful handling up to the point of installation.
Telst - 7 years ago
The mirror is good for the money and very easy to install into the trackset