See more Single Sliding Wardrobe Doors
Shaker White Sliding Wardrobe Door (H)2220mm (W)762mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Required Shaker tracksets sold separately, available in white or silver in lengths of 1803mm, 2692mm & 3607mm
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
A trackset is required for easy installation of your sliding doors. The length required depends on your opening width of your space. Tracks will need to be cut to size.
- This Shaker white panel sliding door provides a classic look while making the most of available space. Combine with a trackset and interior storage system kit for a complete project you can install in just a few hours
- Sliding doors are a great solution outside of the bedroom, they can be used as room dividers in kitchens, pantries or utility rooms
- Made in the UK
- 10 year guarantee on all moving parts
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Floor to ceiling height||2260mm|
|Material||Melamine faced chipboard (MFC) & steel|
|Track supplied||No track supplied|
Daisy275 - 3 years ago
I thought the doors might look a bit naff and cheap but I'm delighted with them. Simple and easy to fit and glide perfectly. They look great, smart and nice clean lines.
A touch of class
Seafield - 4 years ago
Bought a few weeks ago, fitted in half an hour, and they glide effortlessly, and look beautiful.
Mirrored doors tricky to fit
Neil the Builder - 5 years ago
Bought two sets of doors, one plain and one mirrored in each set. For both of the mirrored doors the side rail slipped when fitting and the roller mechanism became disconnected. Managed to fit one ok but the other mirrored door cracked. I will not be buying another. Will replace the cracked mirror with another plain door.
Lubelu - 6 years ago
My daughter has a flat without any storage. She has a small second bedroom in which I put a 3 sliding door wardrobe - half of which was used for clothes and the rest housed her hoover, broom and ironing board, all of which were on show before. I used one mirror door and two shaker style white which looked really good.