Shiplap Apex Wooden Bike Store 7x3
This 7x3 shiplap wooden bike store is ideal for securely storing bikes and other garden essentials.
- Shiplap construction
- Locking mechanism - Hasp & staple
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
- Product supplied unpainted.
Features and Benefits
- Choosing to cycle can help to build a more active lifestyle
- External size metric: (H)1.67 x (W)2.23 x (D)1.11m - Internal size metric: (H)1.61 x (W)2.05 x (D)0.96m
- This bike store will be professionally installed in your garden by an approved team; you'll be contacted soon after the delivery of your bike store to arrange a suitable time and date for fitting.
- We recommend that bike stores are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Colour description||Honey brown|
|Locking mechanism||Hasp & staple|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
|Assembly required||With assembly service|
Anonymous - 4 years ago
Reasonable value for the price. Have your own hasp and lock, the hasp supplied snaps with a light pressure.
Bike man - 4 years ago
I bought this shed because the size requirements were unusual and they were spot on! Some reviews said they had quality issues, the quality of our shed was very good and the installation team were first class!
Good value product
Angelface - 5 years ago
Now that the bike store is built, I am really pleased with it. I can easily fit 2 bikes plus all my gardening tools inside. However, the original roof felt provided was damaged so I had to get replacement sent from B&Q which they were happy to do. But I also had to reinforce the flimsy roof panels with some stronger wood and purchased longer felt tacks as the ones provided were not long enough.
All in all, this is a good product if you don't want to spend too much and don't mind rectifying some minor issues yourself.