See more Sheds
Shire 6x4 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed (Base included)
This Sheds/Storage 6x4 apex overlap Kiln dried Siberian softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
- Kiln Dried Siberian Softwood
- Comes with integral solid sheet floor
- Double Doors allow full & easy access to Storage area
- Panels are made using strong 35x35mm framing
- Traditional Rustic Overlap Cladding dip treated
- Eaves Height: 1.72m
- Floor Thickness: 10mm
- Internal Ridght Height: 2.05m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
June26 - 1 year ago
Brilliant shed for the price Easy to put up as well
Good basic garden storage shed
Broadwater Blonde - 3 years ago
This was the only shed of this size that I could find with double doors at the front, ideal for getting the mower in and out rather than struggling through a single door. Reasonable quality but beware, the delivery company Shires have dreadful customer service - their service people are rude and uncompromising. I was left thinking they've got a very lucrative contract with B&Q and really don't care a jot about being helpful. I had a couple of fencing guys assemble it - even they said it was quite tricky with too many different components! Took them over an hour.
Dan20 - 3 years ago
This has to be the worst shed I have seen. Flimsy, extremely thin wood, even once built it's still not stable, nothing like the quality they portray in the picture. Not worth the money!