See more Sheds
Shire Alderney 7x7 Apex Shiplap Wooden Shed
This Alderney 7x7 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fittings included
- Comes with Roof felt, shed floor & glazing
- Ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Strongly constructed using 34x34mm Framing
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 1 glass window
- A hasp & staple door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
Cheap and NOT cheerful
Anonymous - 4 years ago
Not 7x7, doors too big for apperture, cracked wood, door hinge screw holes line up with nails in the wood so can't fully fit the hinges, base is flimsy, generally cheap and tacky, awful product, stay away.
Great Solid Shed
SPWF1 - 4 years ago
Great Solid Shed. Well worth the money. Delighted.
Not bad for the money
Actspainter - 4 years ago
Easily built small sections but a more substantial roof and better quality felt would be beneficial
dez1968 - 5 years ago
good shed for price,only downside is the roof came in 6 sections,and the door are not very sturdy,but i would give it 8/10,
Looks like a shed, works like a shed
Anonymous - 5 years ago
Easy enough to build, so long as you follow the clear instructions and ignore ignore them like most of us blokes! I must admit though I was dubious about the amount of nails and replaced most of these with my own screws. Timber was thickness that I expected and comes with an initial weatherproofing that must have a full top coat on once or during assembly.
Doesn't come with a base (I knew that) but built my own timber base from tantalised 2x3" timber for fraction of price of the kits available.