See more Sheds
Shire Atlas 10x8 Apex Shiplap Wooden Shed
This Atlas 10x8 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt, shed floor & glazing
- Ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Strongly constructed using 45x45mm Framing
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 2 glass windows
- A pad bolt door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
Put the shed up in an afternnon
Steve the shed builder - 4 years ago
Quality of the wood was very good and the instructions were quite clear. they could have done with one or two more pictures especially around the roof truss installations. Took us three goes to get this at the right level. Going to keep Motor Bikes in this so ordered it without windows. We used paving slabs on sand as the base for the wooden floor.
My wife and I could lift all the parts. Clearing the area and putting the paving slabs down on the first day. On the second day we didn't start until 1pm and by 5pm we had the shed finished.
I would recommend this product and B&Q's supplier they were very helpful on the telephone when I asked them to omit the windows.
The only reason for 4 and not 5 stars were the instructions.
only 1 door on my shed???? Review subject to chnge
Anonymous - 4 years ago
I have been looking forward to receiving my shed, and the fact that depositing and retrieving items would be nice and easy with 2 doors, compared to my current shed with a single door. Note your technical spec copied and pasted from your website:
Material European Softwood
Treated Dipped Basecoat
Cladding thickness 12mm
Number of doors 2
Number of fixed windows 2
Glazing type Glass
Roof Design Apex
Made in England
Surface finish Planed Timber
Timber approval FSC® approved
Timber certificate TT-COC-003110..."
I look forward to hearing from you..