See more Log cabins
Shire Cannock 10x10 Toughened glass Apex Tongue & groove Wooden Cabin
This Cannock 10x10 log cabin is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that log cabins are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of concrete to give a stable and even footing for your cabin to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- For use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space
Features and benefits
This log cabin has draught sealed doors and windows to help retain warmth during the cooler months, whilst the one open window allows for fresh air and ventilation during the warmer months. The 14mm thick floor is built on pressure treated floor bearers which isolate the shed from ground contact and help protect from rot.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This log cabin is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people are required to build
- We recommend that log cabins are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of concrete to give a stable and even footing for your cabin to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Cladding type||Tongue & groove|
|Locking mechanism||Mortice lock|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||1|