See more Log cabins
Shire Cannock 12x10 Toughened glass Apex Tongue & groove Wooden Cabin
This Cannock 12x10 log cabin is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that log cabins are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of concrete to give a stable and even footing for your cabin to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- For use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space
Features and benefits
This log cabin has draught sealed doors and windows to help retain warmth during the cooler months, whilst the one open window allows for fresh air and ventilation during the warmer months. The 14mm thick floor is built on pressure treated floor bearers which isolate the shed from ground contact and help protect from rot.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This log cabin is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people are required to build
- We recommend that log cabins are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of concrete to give a stable and even footing for your cabin to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Cladding type||Tongue & groove|
|Locking mechanism||Mortice lock|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
Great building but .....
weeemac - 3 years ago
Huge number of parts, hand balled off a truck at 7pm after waiting all day for delivery.
Floor , window and door assemblies need ‘painting ‘ before construction.
Most parts can be assembled by one person, if you can understand the slightly confusing instructions, but will need two for door assembly.
If you’re mostly building on your own allow about a week for complete assembly including painting.
Altogether pleased with my purchase and now understand why its about an extra thousand pounds for included construction.
Looks great when completed.
very poor instructions
matt72 - 5 years ago
fitted this today, supposed to be all numbered according to instructions, well not all !!! as for the supposedly easy follow instructions....shockingly laid out, pages numbered 1-5, turn a page says look at diagram number 1j which is on next page & this continued, the detailed pictures of hinges to hang, you will need a magnifying glass to see that, not enough clout nails for shingles, great for extra space but a no no for instructions. says it takes 2 people-10 hours today & not finished yet !!!!!
good looking Summer House
Philipo - 10 years ago
Good Points - looks really good, strong large and interesting log cabin type design.
Bad points - didn't realise that only the base bearers are treated all the rest needs treatment which is very expensive and time consumming.
The instructions are only just enough, they should be in more detail to be really helpful.