See more Sheds
Shire Guernsey 10x7 Apex Shiplap Wooden Shed - Assembly service included
This Guernsey 10x7 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly service included
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Comes with Roof felt, shed floor & glazing
- Ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Strongly constructed using 34x34mm Framing
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 2 glass windows
- A hasp & staple door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed will be professionally installed in your garden by an approved team; you'll be contacted soon after the delivery of your shed to arrange a suitable time and date for fitting
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
Anonomouse - 7 years ago
My description of the shed would be that it was not fit for use, as 2 days after installation with minimal wind the roofing felt lifted the tacks from the roof boards and subsequently felt ripped off. It was found that because of thickness of the roof boards really short tacks had to be used and proved inadequate for purpose. Due to further circumstances we had the shed uplifted and taken away.