See more Sheds
Shire Mammoth 15x10 Apex Wooden Workshop
This Mammoth 15x10 shed is perfect for use as an exterior workspace or simply as extra storage space. Assembly required.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that workshops are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your workshop to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- For use as an exterior workspace or simply as extra storage space
Features and benefits
This workshop has been strongly constructed using 44 x 70mm framing. The two opening windows allow for fresh air and ventilation during the warmer months.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This workshop is supplied with comprehensive instructions and fixings included. 2 people are required to build
- We recommend that workshops are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your workshop to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Locking mechanism||Rim lock|
|Number of doors||2|
Quality, but delivery and instruction is limited.
garethjag - 4 years ago
Delivery does not include transporting the shed to your garden, it is basically drop off at the pavement outside your house, the shed parts are incredibly heavy, and you need about four strong bodies to lift. Instruction is two pages that do not give much information, as clear as mud, you basically have to work it out yourself.
Expensive but worth it
Jimjam1 - 10 years ago
Great product goes together well and looks fantastic when finished!! Built really well and looks like it will last!! Instructions could be a little better but if you have someone who knows what there doing you get there in the end!