See more Summerhouses
Shire Orchid curved roof 10x6 Curved Shiplap Wooden Summer house - Assembly service included
This Orchid curved roof 10x6 summerhouse With assembly service.
- Assembly service included
- This Summerhouse will be professionally installed in your garden by an approved team; you will be contacted by our customer services to arrange a suitable time and date for fitting. We recommend that Summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry. ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even base
- Only fixings included
- This structure is supplied unpainted and unfurnished. Contents shown are suggestions for use only
Features and benefits
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- High quality tongue & groove floor & plywood roof
- Mortised & Tenoned matching doors & windows with unique weather rebate
- 2 opening windows
- 35x35 framing, making the structure more robust
- Planning friendly external ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||4|