10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Sheds
Shire Security Cabin 10x8 Pent Dip treated Shiplap Wooden Shed with floor
This Security Cabin 10x8 pent shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt, shed floor & glazing
- Ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
The fully framed ledged & braced door is hung with a full length tamper proof piano hinge which gives huge strength & security. Strongly constructed using 45x45mm Framing
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 4 glass windows
- A lock & key door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||4|
|Number of doors||1|
Unhappy Shed Buyer - 3 years ago
Unlike the picture on the website, the front and back of this shed actually comprises of two panels. The tongue and groove does not correspond across the two panels - is actually up to 75mm out! Just looks like two sheds cobbled together. Very poor quality and obviously no quality control
Excellent quality shed
Dave P473 - 5 years ago
I bought this last month and have not been disappointed. Good instructions and easy to assemble as it is made of quality materials. The proper braced door is much better than the normal lightweight one that is usually standard on sheds.