See more Sheds
Shire Security Cabin 8x6 Pent Shiplap Wooden Shed
This Security Cabin 8x6 pent shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt, shed floor & glazing
- Ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
The fully framed ledged & braced door is hung with a full length tamper proof piano hinge which gives huge strength & security. Strongly constructed using 45x45mm Framing
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 3 glass windows
- A lock & key door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||3|
Resonable Quality, but doesn't match the pictures.
pmb00cs - 9 months ago
I bought this shed because the pictures show it as being perfect for where we needed a shed. we have a decorative wall and an enclosed area that is paved. The windows of the pictured shed would have been just above the decorative wall. However after a 3 month delay for the delivery, due to the ongoing pandemic (possibly bad timing on my part) the shed that arrived has the door on the other end. This has resulted in me having to build the shed facing over the fence into a neighbours garden. I shall have to fit privacy screen to the windows, to protect both my privacy, and that of my neighbour. At this stage the shed seems to be well designed, but the instructions could have been clearer. The shed was supplied with ample fixings, leaving us with plenty of spare screws, nails, and felt tacks. It was also supplied with a spare pane of tempered glass.
Not as secure as I thought it would be.
Grumpyscott - 2 years ago
I bought this 13 months ago and have already left a poor review of this shed that has now been removed (strange) I had to fix the lock on properly myself and the workmanship of the shed was poor but now with the good weather we have had there are gaps appearing between one shiplap length and the next. All in all I wish I had not bought this.
Great value shed
Scotty mac - 4 years ago
I got the shed last week and me and my wife put it up ourselfs in a couple of hours .very easy assembly.im normally a fussy person about buying goods off the internet but I can not complain about this shed great value and a solid built shed
StevieB53 - 4 years ago
Good product well made, great value for the money. Would recommend to family and friends.
Anonymous - 5 years ago
The shed arrived about 2 weeks after ordering. It arrives in 6 sections - floor, roof, and sides already built and ready to assemble, including the door already fitted with the lock assembly. It took about an hour to put together and I am very pleased with it.
I had a couple of small issues in assembly:-
1. the 80mm screws weren't long enough to screw the door panel to the side panel to the left of the door (in the photo) from the inside because there is already a double thickness of wood there. Some 100mm screws would be needed here. I fixed the two sections by screwing from the outside of the shed.
2. 80mm screws also aren't long enough to fix the roof panel from the sides due to the gap between the side and the roof edge. 100mm screws would be useful here too. In the end I attached the roof via 4 screws and the front and back corners through the corner trims.