See more Garden storage
Shire Wooden Bike store
Features and benefits
Superb quality storage unit made from high grade, kiln dried and base treated timber.
- The hasp & staple locking system ensures that bikes remain safe whilst in storage
- Dip treated to ensure longevity & reduce maintenance
- Kiln dried for a superior product & a uniform finish
- Clear, straightforward instruction manual included
- Features double doors for full width access
- Fully boarded for added security
- Water & weather resistant
- Flooring sold separately
|Door type||Double door|
|Locking mechanism||Lock hasp & staple|
Shire? Sh ite!!!
Delbit - 4 days ago
Terrible product, falling apart before it was even assembled. The wood isn’t treated and there’s no base! Panels too long and need sawing off.
needs looking after
Tahir Maher - 9 months ago
I have had the shed for years. I agree with most of the comments about it's poor quality etc. But you need to look after it and on occasion bang in a few nails to keep the panels in place. I use it quite extensively and it has held fast. Quality build is fair to poor - I agree but it does the job.
Great Bike shed - does what it says on the Tin.
Storma56 - 10 months ago
I have had this for over twelve months - good stuff and about to order another for a different siting.
Don’t buy this product!
No nicknamr - 1 year ago
We’ve sadly just bought this product and so wish we hadn’t. I so wish that I had read the reviews first. It’s beyond poor quality. Instructions are poor and the way in which you’re told to construct it doesn’t work. Insufficient screws. First and last time I ever buy a shire product!
Awful don't buy
CCHOCH - 1 year ago
This fell apart after 1 year. I bought 2 aswell. Don't buy.