See more Paving fix
Sika FastFix Ready mixed Quick dry Charcoal Jointing compound, 15kg Plastic tub
This Sika FastFix All Weather is a self-setting paving jointing compound is the ideal solution to perfect pointing on paving, paths and patios.
- Apply with broom or soft brush and compact into joints
- Perfect for outdoor patio's, pavements and paths with joints over 5mm wide and 20mm deep
- Quick dry
- Ready mixed
Features and benefits
The unique formula contains Active Resin Technology for advanced durability and is ready to use with no mixing required. It can be applied in all weather conditions; even in the rain and won’t shrink or crack over time. This charcoal Sika FastFix can be used for a range of applications including footpaths, stone setts, cobbles and Indian sandstone paving slabs.
- Fast and easy application, no mixing needed
- Can be applied in all weather, even in the rain
- Doesn't shrink or crack
- Highly water permeable, no pooling on the patio
- Allow up to 5 days for full set in temperatures between 4 °C and 15 °C
- Once opened can be stored in water and reused to reduce waste
|Container type||Plastic tub|
|Drying time||1 day|
|Number of coats||1|
Star21 - 3 months ago
I had never heard of this product before but wow what an product. Justed followed the instructions and instead of taking hours to cement the joints only took a day. Would definitely rec6
Works a treat
GElec - 4 months ago
I was a bit dubious about using this, but took the gamble and glad I did.
It didn’t give quite the coverage it states but went in very well, it was lightly raining when I used it and it was set rock solid in two days.
Highly recommend this.