See more Floor Levelling Compounds
Sika Floor levelling compound, 25kg Bag
Our bulk delivery service requires a minimum order value of £100 across any combination of bulk delivered products. You can change the quantity in the basket.
Features and benefits
- Coverage approximately 5m² at 3mm thick
- Can be used in conjunction with underfloor heating
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
nickname buyer - 3 months ago
Not mixing well.Didn't dry to be able to work on it even after 6-7 hrs..in a 20mm layer.. Much softer when dried.
I liked it!
Thomas 1993 - 4 months ago
Some reviews say the product is awful, however I ignored this and used it anyway. I am happy with the result even though it’s not perfect. However that imperfection is down to me being a novice with such a product.
My floor is now smooth and ready for flooring. Is just not as level as I wanted, but if you read below you will have a better end product than my first attempt!
A few handy tips for those looking to use the product:
1. Main tip, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER!
2. 100% prime the surface. (I had a rough concrete floor and so applied a coat of watered down pva the day before and then another coat 2 hours before the product. It helped manoeuvre the product).
3. Check which way your surface is sloping and start at the highest point. (Marking these lines before is a good idea). The product will then either run that way or you can push it along!
4. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND PUT WATER IN FIRST! I made this mistake first and it ruined the compound! Make sure you put water in first. I used a measuring jug and followed the exact parts with one water to how ever many powder. But again, water first!
5. Put lots down in the affected areas and don’t rush to move on to next untouched bit. Put it on thick for the first coat, as you can put a second coat on top to finish it if needed. YOU SHOULD NOT PUT A THICKER COAT ON TOP OF A THINNER ONE.
Add more water!
Grumpywiththefinish - 5 months ago
Don't follow the instructions on the bag, if you want a level surface. You will need to add more water than specified because the product does not flow and will form a surface full of bumps and humps.
DOES NOT LEVEL!
Fontaine - 5 months ago
Followed the mixing instructions to the letter, resulting in a smooth mixture which, though it looked promising, when applied to the floor, solidified at an alarmingly fast rate and was therefore impossible to "level" either by itself (ha ha, fat chance) or with assistance.
Now left with the conundrum of how to get all this rubbish off my floor in order to use a more reliable product. AVOID.
Captain Ahab - 5 months ago
No problems levelling floor upto 20mm depth in places. Mixed 2 bags with 10 litres water using paddle mixer. Spread out with trowel and even out with spiked roller gave superbly flat floor no cracking and dry within 4 hours. Use diluted SBR primer and allow to semi dry before laying. Do not use PVA as it dissolves with water.