See more Sealants
Sika Natural Wet look patio sealer, 5L
This wet look patio sealer from Sika has is a low odour water based acrylic coating which can be used to seal and protect patios, paths, natural stone, concrete and block paving from the effects of sunlight, water, oil, petrol and organic growth.
- Suitable for Concrete & paving
- 20m² coverage on highly-absorbent surface
- 40m² coverage on low-absorbent surfaces
- 2 h drying time
- 1 year guarantee
Features and benefits
- The milky solution dries to a hard wearing water repellent film which has a low sheen slip resistant finish which will reduce dirt pickup & make your patio easier to clean
- This sealer is safer to use than conventional solvent based products as it is non- flammable and will not harm plants and animals when used as directed
- Improves appearance of paths & stone
- Dramatically improves water and mark resistance
- Contains a fungicide that prevents unsightly growth in the film
- Easily cleaned with a simple detergent wash
|Number of coats||2|
B 11 44 - 12 days ago
No difference, may as well be water.
Does not give 'wet look', rubbish!
paul7777 - 15 days ago
I put this on last week, and the result is rubbish - there is zero 'wet look' at all, you can't even tell it has been sealed. I even gave it a second coat thinking maybe it needed more, but nope, still looks the same. A total waste of time and money and I'll have to buy another from a different brand and do the whole thing all over again. I only bought this as it was the only one available in the store at the time and I would not recommend you do the same, you will be disappointed.
No sheen to it
Pattsy633 - 16 days ago
Previously used the cheaper sealant which gave a lovely shine, purchased this one and no shine to it what so ever and stone looks very dull!!! will revert back to the cheaper patio seal, very disappointed.
Beck40 - 18 days ago
This patio sealer is exactly what we were looking for, easy to apply after giving patio a good clean. It gives the dark grey slabs the opportunity to look nice and dark rather than the faded look when dry. Plus when it rains the water is sits above the slabs in rivulets. Great product
Mitch54 - 19 days ago
Expensive product for what basicly looks like PVA glue mixed with water, nothing like proper patio sealant, poor finish, its definitely just PVA glue mixed with water, rip off