See more Knee Pads & Kneelers
Site 29957064 One size Knee pads
Our stores do not stock this product
These Site gel kneepads are specifically designed with EVA foam, injected gel, neoprene, nylon, & PU foam to help protect your knee caps whilst working.
Features and Benefits
- Nylon cover easily slides without scratching
- Injection-moulded polyurethane and gel technology
- Injected plastic button/clip strap connectors provide easy adjustment and secure fit for superior comfort and support
|Clothing size description||One size|
Just the job
Kneel - 2 years ago
Was doing a decking project. The gel pads protected my knees and stopped all the pain I previously had from kneeling.
Site gel kneepads
Shaft1968 - 2 years ago
Not my first pair of kneepads, had several before these, deWalt being the second to last. There are two main differences between them
1. The Site ones are better with actual kneeling because of the gel which is superior for kneeling on but the straps are velcro on the upper and lower a hook and eye type leaving them down by your shins after a little walk about
2. The deWalt ones had a better shape for staying on the knee when kneeling and both of the straps were of a better design no slippage when walking around sadley the padded material deformed quite quickly rendering them useless.
comfy knee pads
mamma King - 2 years ago
I bought these for my son who is a Joiner and needs his knees protected. I did buy a pair online but they were not suitable and a lot more expensive. He is happy with these ones.