See more Safety trainers
Site Crater Grey Safety trainers, Size 12
- Mesh upper construction with heat melt finish
- Rubber outsole with steel penetration-resistant midsole
Features and benefits
These grey Crater trainers have a S1P safety rating and provide protection in the toughest environments.
- The breathable mesh will keep your feet cool while the seamless design maximises comfort.
- Safety was the top priority when designing these trainers. The dual density sole is oil resistant to improve traction on slippery surfaces and a steel toe cap protects your toes and feet from potential hazards when working in high-risk environments. Finally, the composite midsole provides protection against sharp objects penetrating the sole. Be protected during the toughest jobs.
- Includes padded tongue and collar for maximum comfort.
|Clothing pattern||Two tone|
|Footwear safety code||S1 P SRA|
|Padded tongue||Padded tongue|
|Parent footwear safety code||S1 P|
|Shoe fastening type||Lace|
|Shoe fitting||Wide fit|
|Toe cap construction||Steel|
|Toe protection joules rating||200J|
|Upper material||Mesh upper with heat melt finish|
buildergary - 1 year ago
I’m a builder and these shoes were not fit for work. The 1st pair split after 3 months, despite only working inside and in Summer. I bought another pair thinking I might have been unlucky with the first, but after only 6 weeks or so the soles came unstuck and flapped around.
Sorry B&Q but these are rubbish.