Site Tan Rigger safety boots, size 10
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Leather upper with fleece lining
- Stainless steel midsole and heel
- 200J steel toe cap
- Safety ratings - S1-P
Features and Benefits
These tan buffalo leather safety rigger boots are ideal for muddy conditions, and include steel toe caps and steel penetration resistant midsoles for enhanced safety while you work.
- Safety was the top priority when designing these boots.The sole is oil resistant to improve traction on slippery surfaces. The steel toe cap protects your toes and feet from potential hazards when working in high-risk environments. The steel penetration-resistant midsole also offers protection against sharp objects such as nails, stopping them from penetrating the sole. For your protection, they have an S1 P SRA safety code so you can feel protected during the toughest jobs.
- The pull tabs allow you to pull on the boots with ease. When finished, the kick heel will help you to remove them.
- The padded ankle and fleece lining will give you added support and comfort all day long.
|Upper construction material||Leather|
|Midsole||Steel penetration-resistant midsole|
|Steel toe cap||200J steel toe cap|
Help & Advice
How to guides
When you start a home improvement project, it's a good idea to take some precautions that will keep any mess and disturbance to a minimum. Be prepared before you start any work and remember, safety comes first.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery