Slemcka Traditional Metal Stove Fan
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Slemcka traditional stove fan is used for helping maintain your fireplace or wood stove.
- Best maintained by an occasional wipe with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners
Features and Benefits
Easy to use heat Powered Stove Fan. Simply place the stove fan on your stove. When the surface temperature gets high enough, the fan starts automatically. When the stove temperature drops the stove fan slows down. No electricity required.
- This cordless eco stove fan sits on top of your log-burner and helps to distribute heat around the room and therefore reduce your fuel bills
- Silent in operation, this eco-friendly fans needs no power as it uses the heat from your stove to run which means it has no running costs
- Speed control features automatically adjusts the speed based on the surface temperature of the stove
- Compliment your fireplace by adding in matching accessories within this range
- Assembly not required
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Keep cool with the help of this 3-speed remote controlled tower fan from Blyss. This will fit neatly into any corner of the room, and provides a constant, yet comfortable, breeze to gently lower the temperature of the air around you. The air cooler features an easy to use control ...
This electric fire features a flame effect with & without heat which instantly adds an inviting, warming glow to the room. This fire is operated manually and the function controls are located on the unit. Flame effect - Flame effect with & without heat 3 years Guarantee
This electric fire features a silent flame effect which instantly adds an inviting, warming glow to the room. This fire has a separate remote control for ease of use. Switch type - Manual Control Flame effect - Silent flame effect Use the flame effect with or without the heat 3 ...