We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Door & window alarms
Smartwares Wireless Intruder alarm kit SMA-40251
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with 2x magnetic sensors & batteries
- Only fixings included
- Not pre-linked
- Without zone control
Features and benefits
The Smartwares Door/window alarm allows you to secure your door, window or even your cupboard. Intruders will be deterred when they attempt to break into a secured areas and hear the loud 85 dB alarm.
- Ideal for doors and windows but also can be used for for smaller objects such as medicine cabinets
- A sound pressure level of 90 dB will be triggered when the sensor detects vibrations or if the windows breaks
- Switch the alarm easily on and off by using the switch on the side of the alarm unit
- It is also possible to use the alarm to secure a cabinet where you store your medicine or detergents. The alarm will sound if your child opens the cabinet
|Standard||RE Directive 2014/53/EU|
|Number of zones||2|
|Power voltage supply||6V|
LuluC - 11 months ago
I have just installed these alarms and if you do it properly it works just fine, it has a slight delay before going off but when it does it is very loud. I personally think it’s amazing for the price as you get two in the packet. Well worth the money.
Don’t buy this
Elizabeth108 - 11 months ago
This worse than useless, it is annoying, don’t waste your time and money. The alarm didn’t sound at all when the two magnets/units were separated, then suddenly after approx. 10 attempts at separating them, with a 20 seconds delay, the alarm went off, for approx. 3 seconds. Useless rubbish don’t buy it, B&Q why do you sell such junk.