Smeg DUSF636X Stainless Steel Electric Double Oven
[This is a block of tabs..]
Enjoy cooking again with this stainless steel built-in electric double oven from Smeg. The six functions, 2 extra deep trays (40mm deep), 2 chrome shelves & 2 grill meshes and LED display are easy to use. The 61L oven capacity is designed for everyday cooking. For additional safety, it comes with a exterior air cooling, ideal for a busy home.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Energy rating - AA
- Grill - Twin variable grill
- Timer - Programmable minute minder
- Comes with - 2 extra deep trays (40mm deep), 2 chrome shelves & 2 grill meshes
Features and Benefits
- This double oven gives a total of 96L usable capacity, helping you cook more at once at different temperatures
- The circulaire cooking function means different foods can be cooked at once without flavour transfer
- Time-setting options include a delay start function as well as being able to automatically end cooking
- Easy to clean thanks to the fingerproof stainless steel and easy clean enamel liner
- The safe cook feature allows grilling as well as cooking with the oven door closed
|Main oven capacity||61L|
|Top oven capacity||35L|
|Safety feature||Exterior air cooling|
|Number of Functions||6|
|Glazing type||Triple glazed door|
|Cooling type||Tangential fan cooled motor|
|Digital display||LED display|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we choose to entertain. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
Whether it’s to be head chef and cook for a dinner party, bake a showstopper cake or simply reheat a meal, the oven offers it all in one appliance. A feature of many modern kitchens, an integrated oven fits seamlessly within the cabinets and with the design and layout of the room. With so many features and functions available, finding the most suitable oven in your budget can be a complicated process.
Read our guide to find out all about the benefits and features of our range, and work out which model is the best fit for you and your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery