Smeg FAB30LFC Cream Freestanding Fridge Freezer
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 2 years Manufacturer parts and labour
- Energy rating - A++
- Annual power consumption - 212 kWh/year
- Contents - 1 fruit & vegetable container, 1 covered storage box, 1 ice cube tray & 1 chrome wine rack
Features and Benefits
The smeg retro range effortlessly combines good looks with high performance technology.
- Automatic defrost in the fridge saves time by automatically defrosting at regular intervals. This eradicates the need to defrost altogether
- Fast freeze function allows you to freeze quickly, enhancing the quality of the food while keeping it fresh.
- A highly efficient appliance which has minimal running costs but it is also completely free of harmful CFC
- Refrigeration & freezing use about 16% of UK homes' electricity (EST 2012).
- Comes with a left hand hinge - a right hand version is also available
|Freeze function||Fast freeze|
|Number of shelves||5|
|Number of adjustable shelves||3|
|Number of compartments||2|
|Number of door shelves||4|
|Fitting instructions||A gap of 175mm must be left on the hinged side of the product to allow the door to open|
Help & Advice
How to guides
For many of us, the kitchen is the heart of the home – it’s the place where we cook, where we gather to eat and where we entertain guests. It can often do double-duty as a playroom, dining room, laundry, home office and more. Therefore, it’s no surprise that kitchens often show wear and tear quickly.
Thankfully, creating a new look in your kitchen doesn’t mean you need to start again from scratch. Transformations can often be quick and simple – and most need next-to-no tools. We’re talking low mess, low fuss, and maximum impact.
To get you inspired, here are our top tips to inject a breath of fresh air into your kitchen. They’re easy projects that can be completed start to finish in a couple of hours at most. So grab your supplies, let’s get started!
A fridge and freezer (or fridge-freezer combination) is a kitchen essential and there are more styles and sizes to choose from than ever before. It's important to get the appliances that best suit how you and your family live.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery