See more Architrave
Smooth Natural Pine Rounded Architrave (L)2.1m (W)44mm (T)15mm
This Bullnose Architrave Create decorative feature for your walls
- Create decorative feature for your walls
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
Redwood Pine has a richer colour finish for a more traditional appearance
- This redwood architrave from Metsä Wood will look great as a decorative feature for your walls, adding the perfect finishing touch to any room in your home. You can paint, stain or varnish to get the finish you want.
- Architrave is ideal as a surround for doors and windows
- For decorative internal room applications
- Paint, stain or varnish to achieve desired finish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Good product for use as skirting board
Trygrovebaz - 2 years ago
No problems with this wood. Quite expensive for what it is but wood does seem to be quite pricey now.
Good wood but be selective!
Pete629 - 2 years ago
I purchased 5 of these and the 5 that i chose were good and straight. I found that you need to select carefully as many of the loose pieces were bent and poor quality - i had to open a new packet to select my 5 pieces
nicho53 - 3 years ago
I bought 3 lengths of this for a joiner who was replacing our existing architrave. All 3 lengths weren't straight. The joiner did the best he could with them.
perfect for the job
juliaw - 3 years ago
I had made a false wall and this just finished the job perfectly.
An ideal product
portchy pensioner - 3 years ago
I had to replace the architrave around a damaged door frame fitted some 40 years ago. The obvious happened, trying not to damage the old architrave, one side piece shattered. Expecting to have an oddly finished new door frame, surprize, this new architrave does in no way look out of place, especially as imperial sizes have given way to metric sizes