See more Skirting Board
Smooth Ogee Skirting (T)15mm (W)169mm (L)2400mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This Ogee Skirting Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Surface preparation - Ready to paint, stain or varnish
- Construction - Kiln dried for additional stability
- Guarantee 1 year
Features and Benefits
Redwood Pine has a richer colour finish for a more traditional appearance
- This redwood skirting from Metsä Wood will look great as a decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring, adding the perfect finishing touch to any room in your home. Suitable for improving the appearance of a room around your home.
- Skirting board conceals the joint between the wall and floor. It also protects walls from furniture damage.
- For decorative internal room applications
- Paint, stain or varnish to achieve desired finish
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Not great - warped
SteveSteveSteve - 1 year ago
Once bought I had to use this but honestly the profiule o it was like a banana - really bad warping! If you buy from B&Q make sure the wood isn't warped, I forgot & struggled as a result (coudn't return as I'd lost he receipt!)
Warps more than the Star Trek Enterprise
DigbyDoo - 2 years ago
Bought the pack in store after checking is reasonably straight
I've never seen wood warp and curve to such an extent - making mitres and joints extremely difficult and time consuming - with a poor result to boot!
Really really poor - Will never touch this timber again.
Badly warped and split
wilm82 - 2 years ago
I bought this as it was the nearest profile to an existing skirting board. I searched all of the stock in the store and selected the least warped and with the smallest central crack. Fortunately it is screwed to the wall at ground level so it does not show too much.
A bit disappointed
Jo63 - 2 years ago
I just needed one length of skirting board to finish off after redecorating but when we put on wall it was really warped and bowed. If I had bought more I would have returned it because the job would have been too time consuming filling in the cracks