See more Skirting Board
Smooth Natural Pine Ogee Skirting board (L)2.4m (W)169mm (T)15mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This Ogee Skirting Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
Redwood Pine has a richer colour finish for a more traditional appearance
- This redwood skirting from Metsä Wood will look great as a decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring, adding the perfect finishing touch to any room in your home. Suitable for improving the appearance of a room around your home.
- Skirting board conceals the joint between the wall and floor. It also protects walls from furniture damage.
- For decorative internal room applications
- Paint, stain or varnish to achieve desired finish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Mark_Saw - 24 days ago
The boards were very warped with lots of knot holes so wouldn't recommend.
Save your money, don’t buy
ChrisDoesDIY - 2 months ago
Bought 2 packs for a large hallway, not a straight piece in the 2 packs, not only is it warped in length, but it’s also warped in width, just can’t get it flush to the wall and due to the width warp the mitres don’t match so need sanding and filling to hide the warp, shocking skirting board, save your money and just go cut a tree down, you would get a better finish!!
C9311 - 4 months ago
Warped beyond use unless you have a boomerang shaped blade. Can't cut square to make neat edged, stuck with them thanks to COVID-19, out of pocked to the tune of 80 quid and can't return. Devastated as its ruined the finish on our freshly plastered living room. Shouldn't be on sale, not fit for purpose. Will be complaining to the retail ombudsman, if you can't up your quality pull the product from sale.
Not great - warped
SteveSteveSteve - 2 years ago
Once bought I had to use this but honestly the profiule o it was like a banana - really bad warping! If you buy from B&Q make sure the wood isn't warped, I forgot & struggled as a result (coudn't return as I'd lost he receipt!)
Warps more than the Star Trek Enterprise
DigbyDoo - 3 years ago
Bought the pack in store after checking is reasonably straight
I've never seen wood warp and curve to such an extent - making mitres and joints extremely difficult and time consuming - with a poor result to boot!
Really really poor - Will never touch this timber again.