See more Dado & Picture Rails
Smooth Pine Skirting board (L)2.4m (W)44mm (T)20mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This Picture rail
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
- Picture rails provide a decorative solution as a wall feature, as well as the option to hang pictures from, to avoid having to attach a fixing directly into the wall
- For decorative internal room applications
- Paint, stain or varnish to achieve desired finish
- Redwood Pine has a richer colour finish for a more traditional appearance
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Spender58 - 2 years ago
I bought a pack plus one. All of them warped. Tried fitting them with screws and rawlplugs in order to straighten them. Total waste of time. Scrapped the lot and am going elsewhere to see if they can do better. Don't buy the B&Q stuff its a waste of money.
Production Andy - 3 years ago
It worked exactly as it should, I glued and nailed it to some MDF for what I needed and there wasn't a problem with it. The only thing is that it can be damaged quite easily if it's hit or scratched, but that may be the same with all of these types of moulding
Don't waste your time on this rubbish
FlyByDay - 3 years ago
I bought a pack of 4 and a single 2.4m piece.
Every single piece is warped in at two directions. Having sorted through what was available in two stores, I picked what I thought were the best pieces. I then tried to straighten them by placing them under heavy long pieces of wood for a couple of days prior to installing them. My initial intention was just to use a strong adhesive to mount them on the walls, but because of the condition of the wood I ended up screwing them to the walls using rawl plugs. Trying just to get them straight was impossible. A job that should have taken one hour took five and the result is just a mess. This product should not even be sold to the public, it's just a lot of rubbish.