See more Skirting Board
Pine Torus Skirting board (L)2.4m (W)169mm (T)15mm, Pack of 4
This Torus Skirting Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Comes with 4 x 2.4m lengths
- Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and benefits
Redwood Pine has a richer colour finish for a more traditional appearance
- This redwood skirting from Metsä Wood will look great as a decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring, adding the perfect finishing touch to any room in your home. Suitable for improving the appearance of a room around your home.
- Skirting board conceals the joint between the wall and floor. It also protects walls from furniture damage.
- For decorative internal room applications
- Paint, stain or varnish to achieve desired finish
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Ideal skirting for bananas
Sergizx1 - 4 months ago
The skirting is dreadful with an average run out of 4mm. I even purchased cork floor expansion strips to pack the gap at the top of the boards but to no avail. I am sure B&Q would have exchanged the boards but as I was self isolating and had to get a neighbour to collect them, I sadly had no one to return them for me. I now have an expensive bag of kindling for my stove.
Baugh - 1 year ago
Pay more for better quality of wood. All 5 boards were warped and twisted and are hard to match together.
Jay95 - 1 year ago
Returned home with the skirting to find it all twisted and not straight, went to swap them and they where all the same.