See more Skirting Board
Smooth Pine Torus Skirting board (L)2.4m (W)169mm (T)15mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This Torus Skirting Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Create decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring
- Ready to paint, stain or varnish
Features and Benefits
Redwood Pine has a richer colour finish for a more traditional appearance
- This redwood skirting from Metsä Wood will look great as a decorative baseboard between your walls and flooring, adding the perfect finishing touch to any room in your home. Suitable for improving the appearance of a room around your home.
- Skirting board conceals the joint between the wall and floor. It also protects walls from furniture damage.
- For decorative internal room applications
- Paint, stain or varnish to achieve desired finish
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Jan171 - 2 years ago
Needed to sort through the whole pile before I found one that.was'nt warped or split. The one I found seems fit for purpose.
Soft wood skirting board
Jackie 12 - 2 years ago
This skirting board is an absolute waste of money, my husband was desperate to finish a job off so I purchased one length and had it cut to size , I commented to the guy that it was bent so he looked at the others and said they were all the same , in desperation I bought it , it wasn't fit for purpose!!
0655 - 3 years ago
The timber was warped could not use it .had to visit a timber merchant .He said( you get what you pay for).It is thin and had been stored incorrectly .ONLY GOOD FOR FIRE WOOD.Should have taken it back but already cut it to size .NEVER BYE WOOD OF ANY DISCRIPTION FROM B&Q AGAIN .MANY THANKS