See more Cladding
Smooth Spruce Cladding (W)95mm (T)7.5mm, Pack of 5
Our stores do not stock this product
- Once final decoration has been applied wipe with a soft & clean damp cloth
Features and benefits
- Can be used on walls or ceilings, for boxing pipe work or as a splash back in kitchens. Can be used in all rooms around the home and finished with a paint, stain or varnish.
- Use vertically or horizontally
- Condition battens and cladding
- Use cladding clips to attach cladding to battens
- If using in a bathroom or kitchen ensure all timbers are sealed on all sides and ends
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Very Bad bowing.
Big Bob 1959 - 5 years ago
We bought 8 packs of 2.1m , we waited about a week for the timber to acclimatize to our house temperature .But they were nearly all bowed with least 3mm gap under my straight edge ( I am a wood machinist by trade , I would say the grooves on the back of the timber exaggerated the movement)