See more Cladding
Smooth Spruce Tongue & groove Cladding (L)1.8m (W)95mm (T)7.5mm, Pack of 5
- Once final decoration has been applied wipe with a soft & clean damp cloth
Features and benefits
Can be used on walls or ceilings, for boxing pipe work or as a splash back in kitchens. Can be used in all rooms around the home and finished with a paint, stain or varnish.
- Can be used on walls or ceilings, for boxing pipe work or as a splash back in kitchens. Can be used in all rooms around the home and finished with a paint, stain or varnish
- Use vertically or horizontally
- Condition battens and cladding
- Use cladding clips to attach cladding to battens
- If using in a bathroom or kitchen ensure all timbers are sealed on all sides and ends
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Did the job perfectly.
DaveH75 - 6 months ago
Exactly what it says it is. Didn’t have any issues with bad packs/lengths, and it went up well.
For this price you can’t expect solid oak, so if that’s what you’re after, spend the money.
The good pieces are lovely but few
jamie69r - 6 months ago
Measured that I would need 25 packs for my cabin but ended up having to buy 36 packs because so many of the pieces were chipped, had holes in, cut shorter, twisted or the tongue was broken. Pity. Would've rather paid more for quality control. Sizes weren't the same so became a task levelling everything.
Kevin01 - 8 months ago
Purchased 2 packs of this product recently, the negative reviews are unfortunately true.
They do not measure 1.8 metres, some had splits, not a planed finish on some, different thicknesses when boards butted together.
I managed to get enough together for a bird table roof, had it been internal work in a room it would not have been suitable.
Couldn’t be bothered to return them ,in the present environment.
I would not recommend this to anyone.
Buy extra packs
Andy0123 - 11 months ago
Bought 4 packs of this cladding and 5 boards were unusable as they were split and damaged, all boards are of a very low standard
Delindeno - 3 years ago
This product is great value for money and looks fantastic when used