See more Cladding
Smooth Spruce Tongue & groove Cladding (L)1.8m (W)95mm (T)7.5mm, Pack of 5
- Once final decoration has been applied wipe with a soft & clean damp cloth
Features and benefits
Can be used on walls or ceilings, for boxing pipe work or as a splash back in kitchens. Can be used in all rooms around the home and finished with a paint, stain or varnish.
- Can be used on walls or ceilings, for boxing pipe work or as a splash back in kitchens. Can be used in all rooms around the home and finished with a paint, stain or varnish.
- Use vertically or horizontally
- Condition battens and cladding
- Use cladding clips to attach cladding to battens
- If using in a bathroom or kitchen ensure all timbers are sealed on all sides and ends
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Andy2202 - 9 days ago
I purchased 30 packs and every pack was at least 10mm short, some even upto 20mm short! Very few were actually the same length as well. I ended up wasting a cutting from every second board because of this and needed to buy another 5 packs from a different wicks which didn't quite match up. Not happy and won't be ordering more. It's a shame really because the quality otherwise was very good considering how thin these boards are.
is good for the plain country look on walls
Roy 58 - 1 year ago
got this to put on bottom half of wall..did the job well, but not the best wood, but its in the price, did have to leave a few pieces out due to being to curved and not joining right...so remember to take more than you think you need ...can take back if your lucky and all are good bits..
More like rough cladding
SLWoodworks - 2 years ago
Bought a set of these to make a mirror mount. As the packaging claimed they were ‘smooth’ I didn’t sand them and didn’t end up with the greatest finish. Will be using again but remember to sand!!
Bushbuck - 3 years ago
Tongue & groove timber was just what I needed to repair the back of a cabinet.
Easy to use and cut
Light and smooth
Matt3485 - 3 years ago
Great light smooth cladding!!! Got it in both sizes to line my Campervan conversion also looks great with a little tung oil