See more Cladding
Smooth Spruce Tounge & groove Cladding (W)95mm (T)7.5mm, Pack of 5
Our stores do not stock this product
- Once final decoration has been applied wipe with a soft & clean damp cloth
Features and Benefits
Can be used on walls or ceilings, for boxing pipe work or as a splash back in kitchens. Can be used in all rooms around the home and finished with a paint, stain or varnish.
- Can be used on walls or ceilings, for boxing pipe work or as a splash back in kitchens. Can be used in all rooms around the home and finished with a paint, stain or varnish.
- Use vertically or horizontally
- Condition battens and cladding
- Use cladding clips to attach cladding to battens
- If using in a bathroom or kitchen ensure all timbers are sealed on all sides and ends
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
is good for the plain country look on walls
Roy 58 - 5 months ago
got this to put on bottom half of wall..did the job well, but not the best wood, but its in the price, did have to leave a few pieces out due to being to curved and not joining right...so remember to take more than you think you need ...can take back if your lucky and all are good bits..
More like rough cladding
SLWoodworks - 1 year ago
Bought a set of these to make a mirror mount. As the packaging claimed they were ‘smooth’ I didn’t sand them and didn’t end up with the greatest finish. Will be using again but remember to sand!!
Bushbuck - 1 year ago
Tongue & groove timber was just what I needed to repair the back of a cabinet.
Easy to use and cut
Light and smooth
Matt3485 - 1 year ago
Great light smooth cladding!!! Got it in both sizes to line my Campervan conversion also looks great with a little tung oil
Andgy - 2 years ago
We have been buying at least two packs every week and we have cladded the inside of our 10ft by 8 ft shed because it has warped over the years and there are gaps in the sides. It’s easy to trim and put together and it looks absolutely fabulous as well as keeping the drafts and insect life out. I’m very pleased with the product and would highly recommend.