Softwood 60" tread (L)1524mm
[This is a block of tabs..]
- For constructing or replacing steps up to raised decking areas
- 1 x tread
Features and Benefits
- Kiln dried to allow better penetration of preservative
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Kiln dried||Kiln dried|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
|Contents||1 x tread|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings not supplied|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A raised deck is a great way to make the most of space that can otherwise go unused such as slopes and uneven areas, creating a level space for entertaining, eating al fresco, or just sitting out and enjoying the sunshine.
Before you start, head to our guide to planning your decking project for an essential introduction. This covers everything from how many boards you'll need to what design you should arrange them in.
Our example is of a deck that is:
- Raised - not laid on the ground floor
- Built on flat, soft and level ground
- Attached to a building (or wall) - ignore this section if building independently from a building
- Designed with the boards in a horizontal pattern
- Fitted with a balustrade made from spindles (balusters)
- Fitted with decking steps (with options for both timber and solid composite decking) and accompanying handrail
- Finished with skirting panels
If you plan to lay a more simple deck on the ground floor, check out our article on laying a basic deck for more information.
Let's start with constructing your elevated deck.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Classic softwood decking, grooved on both sides giving you the option to frame your deck with different textures 100% wood Korasit KS is only to be used for treating wood according to the requirements of use class 1, 2, 3 and 4. For wood under cover and in the open, ...
Classic softwood decking, grooved on both sides giving you the option to frame your deck with different textures. 100% timber Do not install on plastic platform
Classic softwood decking, grooved on both sides giving you the option to frame your deck with different textures This decking should be laid onto treated deck joists on joist centres of no more than 400mm. If laying diagonally the maximum joist centres should be 300mm. It is important to seal ...
This pack of deck screws are constructed from a durable stainless steel, 45mm in length. They're ideal for a range of DIY applications. Guarantee - 5 years Comes with - Start/end clip, screws and spacer