Solder ring Coupler (Dia)22mm, Pack of 2
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Ease of application - Intermediate
- Fitting instructions - It is fitted by heating until the solder runs around the joint by capillary action
Features and Benefits
Our Plumbsure Solder Ring range is a cost effective, and durable plumbing solution. Within each of these precision-made fittings, a ring of high quality lead-free solder is positioned. Simply heat the fitting with a blow torch to release the pre-fitted solder, to produce a reliable and secure joint. Please note, any copper piping will need to be prepared with a pipe cleaner and flux prior to soldering.
- All fittings supplied pre-soldered for a quality finish
- Suitable for use with both hot and cold water systems
- Requires the use of a blowtorch to seal the pre installed solder ring located inside of the fitting
|A size||22 mm|
|Fitting type||Solder ring|
|Ease of application||Intermediate|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Pipes and fittings vary by home and by length, shapes and connectors. Thankfully, this is no longer a problem and there are lots of different solutions to make your pipework secure and reduce the risk of leaks.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Guarantee - 25 year Ease of application - JG Speedfit is the easy to use, plastic push-fit system suitable for the plumbing of hot and cold water services and heating applications.