See more Timber Folding Sliding Doors
Solid laminated oak Glazed Patio Patio door, (H)2104mm (W)3604mm
- Make the most of your living space with this latest idea in patio doors - simply fold back and open your whole room to the outdoors
- Multi-point locking mechanism
- 5 door option 4 left 1 right - slides & folds to open fully
- Supplied with brushed stainess steel hardware including handle & frame fitted with low level cill for ease of access
- Double glazed with low E glass
Features and benefits
The Oak Canberra is our premium folding sliding patio door set. Offering the ultimate in style and elegance, the Canberra fits beautifully into any style of home. It’s solid oak structure gives additional stability and strength compared to an oak veneer patio door set. Along with a surface that resists scratches and stains, this product can last an entire lifetime. Full height glazing allows the maximum amount of light into your home, and allows easy access to the outdoors.
- Beautifully finished with polished chrome hardware as standard. This door set comes with drop bolts and shoot bolts, a multi point locking system, trickle ventilation.
- Manufactured from high quality laminated oak timber with oak veneer frames
- Solid 54mm thick doors mean great durability and thermal performance to keep the heat in, the cold out, and your energy bills down.
- Doors are supplied glazed, pre-drilled and packed separately. Top hung for effortless sliding operation. Frame requires assembly and full fitting instructions are included
- 10 year manfacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects and 30 year guarantee against rot and fungal attack on all external timber components
- It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that all products, materials and installation standards comply with current building regulations. Replacing a window or door set requires the instruction to be either under Building Control approval or by a FENSA registered installer. Products must be installed into the frame supplied to attain U values stated.
- All sizes quoted are brickwork openings
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Solid laminated oak|
|Glazing type||Double glazed with low E glass|
|Glazing unit thickness||24mm|
|Number of glazed panes||5|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
|Standard||BS6375 Part 1|