See more Putty
Soudal Universal Putty 500g
Sold & shipped by B&Q
Universal putty is a linseed oil based putty paste with modified resins. Ideal for mounting single pane glass without glazing beads, it's used for setting frames, faucets and strainer baskets. Simply apply and leave to dry. It provides excellent toolability and can be painted after once dried. Consult the packaging label for more information.
- Guarantee - Statutory
- Apply with a spatula or gloved finger and allow to harden
- Take the usual labour hygiene into account. Consult the packaging label for more information.
- Glass into metal
Features and benefits
- Stays flexible, will not crack or shrink
- Ideal for repairs to glass frames and the mounting of glass
- Hand applied putty formulated for the glazing, bedding and exterior fronting of single glass window frames
- Excellent toolability
- Can be painted over once dried
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|CE marked||Not CE marked|
|Instructions for storage||Store in air tight tub in a cool dark place|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|VOC emissions class in indoor air||No VOC level recorded|