See more Chisels
Spear & Jackson Guarded brick bolster
- Purpose - Cutting bricks
- Suitable for - Cutting bricks, stone and concrete products
- Blade size - 78 mm
- How to use - For general cutting and chipping of metals, and for shaping, facing and cutting of stonework
- Protection - To resist 'mushrooming' every chisel shank head is specially shaped
Features and Benefits
- Chrome vanadium steel for durability, blade requires less sharpening
- Resistant to spalling and mushrooming
- Guarded for hand protection
|Tip size||78 mm|
Mart62 - 3 years ago
Very pleased with the purchase and was ideal for the job.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Diall Chisel knife
This chisel knife is perfect for small areas of filling & for stripping wallpaper. The flexible blade gives greater control, without risking gouging. Soft grip handle Flexible hardened steel blade Rust free durable construction
JCB 76 x 215mm Brick bolster
Suitable for - Cutting and chipping of bricks and cement How to use - For cutting stone Protection - Users and bystanders should wear safety goggles, work gloves and mask. Keep out of reach of children.
JCB 76 x 280mm Electricians Bolster
Suitable for - General building work How to use - For cutting tongued joints and lifting floorboards Protection - Users and bystanders should wear safety goggles, work gloves and mask. Keep out of reach of children.
JCB Electricians Bolster
Suitable for - For cutting or shaping bricks and blocks in the construction industry. Comes with - Hand guard Guarantee - 5 years