Spear & Jackson Guarded Brick Bolster
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Purpose - Cutting bricks
- Suitable for - Cutting bricks, stone and concrete products
- Blade size - 103 mm
- How to use - For general cutting and chipping of metals, and for shaping, facing and cutting of stonework
- Protection - To resist 'mushrooming' every chisel shank head is specially shaped
Features and Benefits
- Chrome vanadium steel for durability, blade requires less sharpening
- Resistant to spalling and mushrooming
- Guarded for hand protection
|Tip size||103 mm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Ideal for concrete & masonry this pointed chisel is compatible with SDS-plus chisel attachment or directly in SDS-plus hammers with rotation stop. It is constructed from high-speed steel. Pointed chisel , long life with 30% longer lifetime and 15% higher material removal rate