We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Bathroom panel fittings
Splashwall White Panel splash seal kit, (L)1850mm
When buying single Splashwall panels, don’t forget to select the right fixings for your project. Available in a choice of colours to complement or contrast with your panels, simply cut to size as needed.
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
- Included: 2x white plastic seals both 1850mm long, 2x 310ml tube of sealant, 1 mitre box, 2x small end pieces and fitting instructions
Features and benefits
Contents: 2 x white plastic seals both 1850mm long, 2x 310ml tube of sealant, 1 mitre box, 2 x small end pieces and fitting instructions
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Poor quality, and expensive
RJ84 - 3 years ago
Bought 2 of these kits, and returned them both. Reasons are
1) The Splashwall does not sit flush with the seal (which also flexes quite a bit), making me worried about water ingress down the road.
2) Unlike the other junction and end pieces for the Splashwall system, this is cheap plastic, so doesn't match the other white aluminium end pieces.
3) The description says "L 1.85m", but is actually 2 x 1.85m pieces.
4) Despite coming with sealant, it's actually very expensive compared to the other end/junction pieces in the range
Buy plenty of adhesive
Animal1 - 5 years ago
Looks great and finishes it of great, shame that it did not come with the grab adhesive as I was advised that it would.
Good seal around bath
DIYAndyR - 5 years ago
Bought 2 of these because discription on-line and in broucher indicated that each pack only had one 1.85m strip. Came with 2 strips to whole pack surplus. Took 3 phone calls to get collection of over order. Third party supplier not B&Q fault.
well worth using
auldman - 7 years ago
Because of rather awkward shaped rim on bath had to adapt slightly the way the seal fitted. Very clear and well illustrated instruction sheet. More than enough sealant supplied. If you are fitting the b&q laminate panels I would say this kit is invaluable. Would have given five stars but cannot at this stage comment on longevity of seal.
Waste of money
Ben10diy - 8 years ago
I bought this as a fitting kit. In reality it is just very expensive sealant and a plastic edge I couldn't use.
I was advised on the helpline to use the sealant supplied to attach the panel. This didn't work and an aftermarket Grab adhesive needs to be purchased to attach the panel. Next time don't listen to the helpline, use your experience.
The kit was a waste of money