Stanley Cordless Infra red thermometer
[This is a block of tabs..]
This cordless infra red thermometer is specially designed for measuring temperature of objects.
- Suitable for - Testing room, wall and object temperature to detect thermal leaks, moulding etc.
- Comes with - Strap and 2x AA batteries
Features and Benefits
- Colour coded LCD display for identifying extreme temperature change
- 630 - 660 nm wavelength
- IP20 water resistant and dust rating
- Auto switch off after 1 minute of inactivity to save battery life
- Distance to spot ratio 8:1
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
|Laser||Laser class II|
|Minimum temperature range||-38 °C|
|Maximum temperature range||520°C|
|Number of batteries||2|
Help & Advice
Do you know your hacksaw from your hammer? What about bradawls, cross-peins and strap wrenches? There's a whole catalogue of hand tools available and if you're going to do a job correctly, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery