See more Tape Measures
Stanley FatMax 0-33-726 8m Tape measure
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Suitable for - the most demanding working environments
Features and Benefits
- BladeArmour coating on initial section doubles the blade life
- Multi edge, Tru-zero, 3-rivet end hook
- Patented airlock slide lock for greater control and easy locking
- Mylar-coated blade provides more resistance to abrasion than a standard lacquered blade
|Length (mm)||95 mm|
|Measuring length||8 m|
|Measurement system||Imperial & metric|
|Measuring accuracy||Class II mm/m|
|Colour description||Black & yellow|
Good tape measure
llolo - 3 years ago
I am mostly happy with this. It holds straight better than other tape measures, though not to the length that it says it will.
Does what it says on the tin!
Pinzog - 6 years ago
I love my Fat Max! Bought it mainly because it said that it stays straight for over 3 metres, and a little bit because it's called "Fat Max". It does exactly that though, which is brilliant if you haven't got someone to hold the other end. The locking mechanism is chunky and works well.
It did seem expensive, but I was feeling flush at the time and it's lasted for many years, so in my eyes a good investment. One of the few things I've bought that I'm pleased I splashed out on.