See more Jigsaws
Stanley FatMax 18V Cordless Jigsaw FMC650B-XJ - Bare
Our stores do not stock this product
- Guarantee - 3 years
- Comes with T-shank wood cut blade
Features and benefits
Engineered for professionals, this cordless 18V Li-ion jigsaw delivers optimum cutting performance. It creates accurate, fast and clean cuts with the 3-stage adjustable pendulum action and the onboard dust blower for extra cut line visibility.
- This jigsaw can even provide compound mitre cuts.
- The compact, lightweight and ergonomic rubber grip design improves comfort and reduces the surface vibration.
- The keyless blade change makes blade replacement fast and easy, and can use both U & T shank blades.
- Supplied without a battery, this tool is compatible with the Stanley Fatmax 18V system. With your existing Stanley Fatmax battery you don't need to worry about unnecessary cost of more batteries and chargers.
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Bevel stop angles||0° & 45°|
|Blade change method||Without tool|
|Brake type||No brakes|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Cutting action||Pendulum (3 stage)|
|Dust extraction type||Dust extraction facility|
|Grip type||Over moulded|
|Maximum cutting capacity (steel)||8mm|
|Maximum cutting capacity (wood)||55mm|
|Model name/number||FMC650B-XJ - Bare|
|No load speed||2500 rpm|
|Overload protection||No overload protection|
|Standard||IEC 60745-1, IEC 60745-2-11|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
|Vibration emission (sawing)||6m/s²|
|Vibration uncertainty (K factor)||1.5m/s²|
Gtyhgty - 12 days ago
No where on box does it say bare, only realised no battery or charger when I got home
It does say bare on web site but I just picked it off shelf
This product is a good piece of quality
Idc1980 - 6 months ago
Really good quality and cutting action although feels quite bulky it is really comfy to hold and operate it is surprisingly powerful. It cuts a little slower than a corded one but I can't knock it. The pendulum action control is really handy. As it is a little slower to cut it means that it is really easy to keep in a line