See more Retractable Knives
Stanley FatMax 60mm Retractable knife
For regular duty useTakes mixture of utility blades
- 1 year Guarantee
Features and benefits
- Unique quick blade change feature with option to fully extend blade cartridge without opening knife
- Storage for 5 blades in handle
- Bi material rubber handle for comfort
- Ergonomic curved design to allow maximum torque and ease of use
- Thumb pad for extra grip during heavy duty use
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Handle type||Bi-material comfort-grip|
|Knife blade type||Replaceable blade|
Broke after several months
dallad - 9 months ago
The button to retract the blade is very week and broke after a few months rending the whole knife useless. There's no way of fixing it. Poor design.
Product is poor
Mikey p24 - 1 year ago
Bought 2 of these , both times the button snapped off !!
K w e - 1 year ago
Bought this item just a week ago to trim some felt tiles, little square metal handle has fallen off making it a pain to retract and change blade, will be returning for a refund if I can find receipt.
chippy10 - 3 years ago
this tool is nice to handle and use. would recomend