See more Garden Storage
Store it out arc Plastic Garden storage box
This Store it out arc plastic garden storage box is ideal for storing and protecting garden essentials.
- Maximum volume capacity - 1200 L
- Locking mechanism - Padlock-ready door bolt for added security
- 1 year B&Q Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Can accommodate two 240L council wheelie bins which are easy to access with double doors and piston-operated lid for a smooth opening
- This garden storage box is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people required to build this garden storage box
- We recommend that garden storage boxes are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated.
|Colour description||Grey brown|
|Locking mechanism||Padlock-ready door bolt for added security|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Keter is Terrible
BigBigL - 2 days ago
DO NOT BUY this item or any other Keter item for that matter! I received my item with a damaged panel in the box, contacted Keter about a replacement within days of buying it and was told a replacement panel would be shipped out ASAP. Well 14 months later I still haven't received the replacement part, Keter now tells me the part is discontinued and when I ask what my options are Keter just ignores me.
Products are junk and support is even worse!
Fab storage unit
Chelsea39 - 9 months ago
I bought this to store our 10' framed pool in out of season. I've stored the pool, the heater, filter, the chemicals and there's still space for other things.
Mem101 - 10 months ago
Gave this three stars because some of the pieces do not fit easily when putting it together & the instructions were a little vague in part. Also when you lift the lid after it has rained, the water runs through the gap between the lid & the back panel, down the inside and pools on the bottom. It is however a really good size & fairly lightweight should you need to move it.
Great garden storage
Chelseabird - 10 months ago
Bought two of these to replace my 8x6 wooden shed that was falling apart. Really easy to construct, took me 45 mins to build and the instructions are clear. Very sturdy storage and looks really nice in my garden. No maintenance needed. Highly recommended
Not fit for long term use
smokie_thaco - 1 year ago
I own one over two years so this is a considered review of performance and not an excited now buyers review. Firstly the unit is not water tight as the back panel is too flimsy and flexible, it allows water from the roof to run inside when is opens. Secondly the hinges do not last mine have seized and snapped off.