See more Garden Storage
Store it out arc Plastic Garden storage box
Our stores do not stock this product
This Store it out arc plastic garden storage box is ideal for storing and protecting garden essentials.
- Maximum volume capacity - 1200 L
- Locking mechanism - Padlock-ready door bolt for added security
- 1 year B&Q Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Can accommodate two 240L council wheelie bins which are easy to access with double doors and piston-operated lid for a smooth opening
- This garden storage box is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people required to build this garden storage box
- We recommend that garden storage boxes are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated.
|Colour description||Grey brown|
|Locking mechanism||Padlock-ready door bolt for added security|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
Fit fot our purpose
Wendywoo64 - 11 days ago
I have two of these and they are good and do the job desired of them. The first one was a bit tricky to build up the 2nd one was a lot easier. You do need a flat area to build them on.
Storage shed for outside
Tonyjac - 11 days ago
Bought for storage. Nice size. It's quite a sturdy box.
Tidy1 - 11 days ago
I bought two of these bin stores one for the actual bins the other as storage for garden pillows. They have kept all the rain out ,,,, easy to construct &look really smart in the garden.
Great for two wheelie bins or garden storage
Stu69_UK - 13 days ago
Easy to assemble with two people, took around 30 minutes.
Seems to be nice a water tight, water cannot leak back in when you open the lid providing you fit the rear metal bar the correct way.
I would only say if you are not using for wheelie bin storage, do not stack/lean anything heavy against the left or right sides as they will flex outwards.
Nice feature it opens the lids of your wheelie bins as you open the main lid, very handy.
This item only lasted 7 months then broke
Bone942 - 20 days ago
I bought this item 7 months ago today I lifted the lid on the storage box and found that the left hand side hinge had snapped. I called customer services, for information to getting a replacement hinge ( not the whole box ). The only thing the person on the other end of the phone was intrested in was do I still have the receipt, after telling him I couldn't find the receipt his answer was nothing can be done for you.