See more Garden Storage
Keter Store it out midi Wood effect Plastic Garden storage box
Our stores do not stock this product
This Store it out midi plastic garden storage box is ideal for storing and protecting garden essentials. weatherproof design ensures contents are kept dry.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that garden storage chests are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
Features and benefits
- Wood effect finish for a more natural look
- Double doors and lid featuring padlock hasp for added security (padlock sold separately)
- Pent lid design allows rain to run off
- Solid sheet roof and floor provides durability
- We recommend that garden storage chests are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
- Manufacturer's limited warranty - covers product failure due to defects in manufacturing or materials that impair product use
|Fittings & fixings included||Only fixings included|
CrawleyBob - 21 days ago
Small cross-head screwdriver required (and maybe a bradawl to make the insertion of screws a bit easier at some of the fixing points). Took about an hour for wife and I at leisurely pace to put the unit together. Was simple enough with reasonable instructions. This item is much more expensive on most other sites, so good value for money set against that backdrop. Meets my needs for an out-of-sight storage unit positioned in spare enclosed space behind my shed, but is sightly enough for open display.
AdamMo - 26 days ago
I bought this product to store some garden toys and protect them from the grubbiness of our shed. It was really straight forward to build. A little bit wobbly but if you add a shelf (as suggested on the instruction manual) then this makes it much more sturdy.
Lash - 29 days ago
Having already purchased this model 6 years ago we needed more storage so without hesitation bought the same model.
We waited several weeks for it to come back in stock because of covid,and in all honesty wish we hadn't bothered,it is nothing like the one we had it looks identical but quality wise it's no comparison very flimsy plastic and screwing it together nothing lines up.
You can actually see the light through the side panels, our older model has piston supports to hold up the lid,overtighten the screws and they will just keep turning.
Definitely not the quality you come to expect from keter really disappointed with purchase.
Great Storage Box
Anonymous - 2 months ago
I bought this product on Saturday, it looked like it had been returned to B&Q by a dissatisfied customer. All the fixings were there and it was a doddle to put together, approx 35 minutes. Overall a bargain was
had and I’m very pleased with it. Thank you
once again to that dissatisfied customer.
peeley - 2 months ago
I bought this last week after humming and arghhing whether i need the 1200l and its perfect. It fits my lawnmover..extension lead on a reel..strimmer no problem