Suttons Beetroot Seeds, Boltardy Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 250 seeds
- Planting Season: March-July - Harvest between June-October
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers sun or shade
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Annual
- Suitable for organic growing, with roots rich in potassium and folate as well as some vitamin C
- Smooth-skinned roots of fine colour, ideal for exhibition
- Resistant to bolting and recommended for early sowing
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place. When picking, twist off foliage as cutting will make stem bleed sap
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food.
|Eventual height & spread||31-40 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Average packet contents 75 seeds Planting Season: May - Harvest between October-March Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun