Suttons Beginners Tomato Seeds, Alicante Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 45 seeds
- Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between July-October
- Ideal for containers, beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Annual
- Popular tomato which matures early and is resistant to green back
- Producing an excellent crop of medium sized fleshy fruits of fine flavour and packed with antioxidants, vitamin A&C and lycopene
- For outdoor crops, sow April under glass
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food.
|Colour description||Red & green|
|Eventual height & spread||151-200 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This giant tomato planter is suitable growing giant tomatoes and has been enriched with tomorite tomato food for better root growth and full flavoured tomatoes. Ideal for organic compost Can be used for all planting needs Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Compost ideally suited to GYO Keep out of ...