Suttons Broccoli Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Planting Season: March-May - Harvest between July-September
- Warm & well lit positions - Beds & borders
- No quibble guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Resistant to clubroot disease and mildew.
- Tasty main heads.
- Side shoots follow main head.
- Cutting off the heads will encourage more side shoots to grow for a secondary crop.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.
|Eventual height & spread||45 cm|
|Soil type||Finely raked, moist, warm and weed-free seedbed|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery