Suttons Catmint Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet contains 450 seeds
- Planting Season: March-August - Flower between July-September
- Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Shade, Partial or Full Shade, Prefers Full Sun
Features and Benefits
- Unlike other Nepeta species, this is the true catmint.
- Aromatic silver-grey foliage, and white flowers finely spotted with purple.
- Cats will chew it, lick it, roll over in the leaves and purr!
- Dried flowers can be stuffed into cat toys.
- Ideal for beds and borders, patio pots and containers. Scented. Prefers full sun.
|Eventual height & spread||81-90cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery